We deliver 7 days a week to most of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and the following postcodes IV, AB, HS, FK, KW, PA, PH, IM, JE and GY).
Standard Delivery - £4.99 (free standard delivery on all flowers for a limited time only!)
- Delivered by Royal Mail, FedEx or DPD within 4-5 working days
- All orders are sent on tracked services
- One charge covers your entire order, regardless of how many items
Delivery Add-on: Next or Named Day - Additional £1.99 or £2.99 (Sat/Sun)
- Order by 4pm for next day delivery
- Delivered on a tracked next day service
- Select a convenient delivery date at the basket
- Additional £1.99 for a weekday added to standard delivery charges
- Additional £2.99 for a Saturday or Sunday added to standard delivery charges
If you'd like to return a living item, let the team know within 30 days by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat if online. Please attach a photo of the faulty or damaged plant. Other items can be returned for a refund within 30 days as long as they're unused and in re-saleable condition.
In short, if anything isn't right with your order we'll sort it.
Your plants have not only been packaged by humans (we’d like to find a robot that could beat our packaging skills) but by our in-house team of plant lovers who have lovingly prepared your order.
If you’re not happy with your plants, let us know within 30 days, by contacting us via live chat, email or phone and a friendly member of our team will do their absolute best to rectify anything that's gone wrong.
It's not just the plants that we care about though, we're pretty proud of our market leading (sustainable) packaging too. We’ve created a family of transport boxes with handles and where possible use our 'anti-roll' device which prevents the plant from travelling around should the box be inadvertently tipped upside down during transit.
Things occasionally go wrong, but we'd like to assure you we're on hand help!
Get in touch on 0203 828 9600, email email@example.com or live chat.