Welcome the festive season into your home with our beautiful DIY wreath kits.
A great Christmas craft project to enjoy on winter’s day, our DIY sets contain all you need to create your very own wreath that will last for years to come. Super simple to make, they include dried flowers, a gold hoop, ribbon, jute string and floristry tape.
Here’s how to assemble yours:
IN THE BOX:
- Dried flowers
- Gold hoop
- Jute string
- Floristry tape
YOU WILL NEED:
- Sharp scissors
- Space to work on
- Some creativity!
- Organise your stems into bundles — aim for six to eight. It’s fun to mix it up with colour and texture — be as bold as you like!
- Bind the bundles with floristry tape — keep the tape in your pocket to warm it up a little before using it to make it easier to use.
- Once you’ve made your bundles, use tape to attach to the hoop, overlapping as you go to hide the tape.
- Work around the hoop, covering half to three quarters of it. When finished, use ribbon to hide the final binding point.
- Et voila! Your wreath is now ready. Hang it up using jute string or place centre stage on a mantelpiece to enjoy your handiwork.