National Rum day is days away (16th August), so it would only be right to raise a glass and celebrate! Here's three rum-based recipes to enjoy.
Pink Guava Negroni
- 25ml Arrangé Pink Guava
- 30ml Vermouth
- 30ml Campari
- Mix together in a tumbler over ice.
- Serve with Guava fruit garnish.
Credit: Recipe - Rhum Damoiseau with images taken and belonging to @mix.mann.
- 35ml Cuban Rum
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 2 Lime wedges
- 1tsp Sugar
- 75ml Belvoir Farm Sparkling Elderflower
- Squeeze the limes into a highball glass.
- Add mint leaves and sugar, churn.
- Add rum and fill with crushed ice, churn again.
- Top with sparkling Elderflower.
Credit: Belvoir Farm
- 60ml Barti Spiced
- 1 Egg White
- 20ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 20ml Simple Syrup
- Sprinkling of Welshman's Caviar to garnish
- Combine the rum, egg white, simple syrup and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for about 10 seconds to froth the egg white.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until very cold, about 20 more seconds.
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into a chilled glass and garnish with Welshman’s Caviar.
Credit: Discover Delicious Imagery: Natalie Moore